The Holy SpiritThe Holy Spirit, The Holy Ghost, The Word is the MIND OF CHRIST
Jack Cottrell, The Holy Spirit's Work in Conversion "Traditional, orthodox Christian faith says Jesus Christ is not only equal with the Father; he is also distinct from the Father in that he is a separate, distinct person, i.e., a separate center of consciousness with his own distinct thoughts, emotions, and actions." NO ORTHODOX TRINITARIAN TAUGHT THAT. There is ONE GOD and ONE LORD Jesus as the Christ. The "tri-nature" where Paul compared God's Spirit to our spirit is father, son and spirit: not God, Jesus and the spirit person (people)
1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? Which is the same as: Which is the same as: He is antichrist, that denieth the
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
and HOW sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
1 John 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son
he that acknowledgeth the Son
the same hath not the Father:
hath the Father also
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
See the overwhelming parallels between SPIRIT and MIND and WORD.
No one prior to H. Leo Boles, David Lipscomb College and the Gospel Advocate ever suggested that the Godhead consisted of three, distinct, separated beings able to hold communicate an trick one of them into dying for the sins of the world (Re. Rubel Shelly). See how the trinity dogma or polytheism is being reintroduced into churches of Christ in the end times.
The word CHARISMATIC while worshiping Chara-the Grace-only goddess, is most often attached to perverted sexuality This is not created by having A holy spirit. Charismatic ecstasy is speaking as "prophets." The only background for "threskia" form of ceremonial worship was founded by Orpheus one of the "fathers" of music and what Paul identified as MADNESS or speaking in tongues in 1 Cor 14. Chara or GRACE was a goddess. Charismatic connected directly to attempting to bind spirit and flesh together in the "harmony" principle of Apollyon or Apollo: "moving together" involved only two persons and was acted out in homosexuality: usually in pederasty (sodomy) which was common in ALL priesthoods or brotherhoods of religious performers.
> TODAY'S SERMON TODAY: Rubel Shelly-John York: A UNIQUE neo-Trithesm of three Separated members of the Family of God? EVen the inventor of the word "trias" and all of church history repudiates the false dogma.
the most vile
which included priests, prophets, musicians and prostitutes, the
MUSICIANS could never
enter the holy hlaces of the temple. They performed in the
David's Temple as a request to rule and worship like THE NATIONS. The Hebrew word goyim, "nations", was the Babylonian Gutium or Guti in a neighbouring state which plays an important role throughout Babylonian history. The Temple was a CARNALtemple permitted as PUNISHMENT for Israle's RISING UP TO PLAY at Mount Sinai restoring Egyptian- Canaanite- Babylonian worship. The conditional sentence was carried out when the ELDERS wanted to replace God with a king, kingdom and worship LIKE THE NATIONS. The sentence was that Israel would be returned to Assyria and Babylon.
Background to "Look To The Hills Leadership and Worship Conference." This is not a direct command worthy of sowing discord to introduce Feminist-Gnostic worship. Rather, the verse is a Question: "Shall I look to the Hills or Mountain Gods?? The answer is, "No, I will look to the CREATOR of the hills for my salvation." This is a coded invitation to end-times pagan ritualizing but NOT to worship.
Lipscomb University: Follow Up to Re-Visioning: I Saw the Lord: The Vision of God in Isaiah at Lipscomb.
This fellow was once alive but is now dead. He didn't arrive to haunt us until 1942
Can't remember this friend ever representing a person. He is a visible "parable" of a messenger. He is probably a rock dove or carrier pigeon in the text. He was a visible "sign" of the audible voice to identify God in the flesh. (John 1:33)
- Jacques Maritain
- Home Page.....Readings
- Of God and His Creatures 8/04/03
- Robert Barclay
- An Apology for The True Christian Divinity first published in 1678
- Quaker Catechism and Confession of Faith
General Ideas of God
- There is only One God
- Spirit - Definition New Tables Added 8/11/02
- Is There A Godhead of Three Gods Made in Man's Image
- Man in the Image of God
- The Spirit - Mind Connection
- Spiritual Discernment
- Spirit, Personification, Christ
- How is "Word" Related to " Spirit"
- Jesus/Spirit/Word and the Unforgivable Sin
- Lord God - Elohim - One Jehovah
- THE SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT-- e-mail question. 1/21/2001
- THE GIFT OF A HOLY SPIRIT - ANOTHER LOOK 1/29/2001
- How the Spirit is Ministered 2/01/03
Spirit in the Old Testament
- The Spirit in the Old Testament
- Genesis 1:2 - Person or Parable Wind or Spirit?
- Holy Ghost - Creation - Genesis 1
- Creaton of the Earth: not the World
- Images of the Spirit
- The Promise of the Spirit in Galatians 3 -
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Fruit of Christ
- The Sword of the Spirit - The Mouth of the Teacher
- The Sword of the Spirit
- Like a Dove
- Gospel of John
- John 3: The New Birth
- John 7:38 - Spirit of Christ - Living Waters - Baptism load to server...
- John 14 -1 - Jesus Christ - Another Comforter
- John 14 - 2 - Jesus Christ - Another Comforter
- John 14 :16 - Another Comforter
- Whose Voice Was Heard From Heaven?
- Acts of the Apostles
- Holy Ghost - A Person - Acts 5:37/03/02
- Acts 7:55 Stephen - The Thone of God - The Throne of Christ Corrected 5/31/03
- Romans: Paul and the Spirit
- Romans: The Meaning of Spirit in Romans
- Romans 7: - O Wretched Man That I Am
- Romans 8:1-5: There is No Condemnation in Christ
- Romans 8:6-10: Spiritually Minded
- Romans 8:26 - He Who Searches The Spirit
- 1 Corinthians 2: - The Mind of Christ is the Spirit
- The Spirit in Our Bodies
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 - Indwelling Spirit
- 1 Corinthians 14:2, 19: Speaking to god and to the air
- 1 Corinthians 14:23: Speaking in Tongues - Plato and Madness
- Scholars on The Godhead
- Ante-Nicene Fathers on the Spirit
- Athanasian Creed - Defines the Trinity
- Athenagoras on The Trinity
- Basil the Great - Trinity De Spiritu Sancto Gift of the Holy Spirit
- One God - Not Three Gods
- Boethius - Consolation of Philosophy
Boles, H. Leo
- Spirit - Gospel Advocate
The Holy Spirit
The Trinity Click here
- Isn't there evidence that TRITHEISM was taught before Boles?
- Calvin, John
- John Calvin - Genesis 1
- John Calvin - Institutes - Chapter 13 Godhead Gift of the Holy Spirit
- John Calvin Spirit and Word
- Calvin's Institutes
- Campbell, Alexander
- Campbell, Alexander - Barton W. Stone - Walter Scott on The Spirit
- Campbell, Thomas
- Campbell, Thomas - Spirit - Agent of Conversion
- Campbell, Thomas Holy Spirit - A circular letter
- Thomas Campbell and Alexander Campbell The Spirit
- Campbell, Thomas a DIRECT OPERATION of the Spirit
- Chrysostom, John
- John Chrysostom, on John Homily 2, Trinity, Sophists, Philosophers
- Clement of Alexandria
- Clement of Alexandria: Baptism and the Holy Spirit
- Clement of Alexandria: the image of god is his word and pagan music
- Edwards, Jonathan
- Jonathan Edwards Unpublished Essay on The Trinity
- Gregory of Nyssa
- Gregory of Nyssa to Ablabius - On Not Three Gods Gift of the Holy Spirit
- Gregory of Nyssa Trinity and the Godhead Gift of the Holy Spirit
- Gregory of Nyssa Against Macedonius
- On The Holy Spirit
- Gregory Thaumaturgus on the Trinity [A.D. 205-265]
- Irenaeus Against Heresies - (A.D. 120-200) Book IV - Chapter I.-The Lord Acknowledged But One God and Father.
- Lactantius (307 AD)
- the Trinity
- McGarvey, J. W.
- Witness of the Spirit
- Witness of the Spirit Our Commentary
- Nicean Creed Socrates Scholasticus
- Novatian Concerning the Trinity 1.05.11
Pendleton, W. K.
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Philip Schaff
- The Trinity
- Stone, Bartow W.
- On the Trinity
- On the Godhead and the Son
- A Different take
- Tertullian -
- The Trinity of God, His Wisdom and His Word
- Theophilus of Antioch
- to Autolycus - Trinity: God, His Word and His Wisdom
- Sir Isaac Watts -
- A Solemn Address to the Deity
- John Wesley -
- Charismatic Religion
- Holy Spirit In Post-Modern (Post-Biblical) thought: Rubel Shelly
- Yesterday's Sermon Today (1/07/02): From Rubel Shelly.
- Today's Sermon Today (12/09/01) Rubel Shelly and Max Lucado Parable.
- Great Themes # 6 - (From:#6-Spirit's Indwelling) Max Lucado Holy Spirit Dance Master
- Rubel Shelly: Holy Spirit Indwelling More Max And Rubel Dancing
- Mystical Dance of Jesus and the Zoe Connection
- Rubel Shelly Tritheism
Great Themes # 8 - (From:Great Themes of the Bible #8-Spirit: His Works)
........ The Spirit: His Work Divine Intoxication?
- Great Themes #18 Direct Guidance of the Holy Spirit
- John Calvin Spirit and Word
- Come Holy Spirit (From: Come, Holy Spirit! (John 16:4b-33)
Rubel Shelly Sermon Reviews
Musical Worship Index by Topic
Musical Worship Index Chronologicall
Restoration Movement Pages
Home... Apocalyptic.. .Apocryphal ..Awakening. ..Baptism.. .Caneridge.. .Colonial. ....Church... .Godhead. ...MaxLucado. ..Lynn.Aderson.. .Musical Worship. ..Preaching. ..Restoration.. .RubelShelly.. .Search Our Site.. . Tongues. ..Topical.
Counter added 12.29.04 9:23 a 18076 3.08.09 40,000
- 1.16.05 8:40p 205
- The Holy Spirit the Mind of Christ Trinity
- 12.14.05 8p 1553
- 12.27.05 4:25 1733 p10